American Apparel American Denim

Monday, July 31, 2017

Happy Monday Blues! So last week, I got my hair cut and colored for the first time ever. I didn't really do anything different with my hair cut. I just had it shorten to around my collar bone. I did get some highlights done but the color I chose was on the darker side so its not really noticeable against my black hair unless there's light shining on it. Overall, I like it but I'm not in love with it. It was pretty expensive for highlights too so if I do decide to color my hair again, I'll probably opt to color all my hair instead of getting highlights again. Anyways, let's see the polish I'm swatching today.

American Apparel American Denim is a light blue creme. I like this shade since its not too light or dark when applied on the nails. The polish also reminds me of the color of sky on a clear day. The formula is a little on the thicker side so I found application a little hard but it wasn't too bad. The color was pretty opaque so I could have gotten away with just one coat if I applied it on more thickly.  This is two coats with top coat.

American Apparel American Dream
American Apparel American Dream

I own quite a few of the American Apparel polishes and I quite like the ones I've used so far. They make some pretty great creme polishes in particular. What do you think?

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a blog you would like me to check out, please e-mail me at thepolishplayground@gmail.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS